Friday 19 March 2010

Get branded!

"You should do a blog", I was told. "Get branded, publicise yourself".

So here it is, my first blog.

Actually, that's a lie. I attempted a film blog many years ago but, like many things in life (and on the internet) interest soon waned. This one will be different ,oh yes.

Why the title? Well,I'm a librarian and I'd always seen myself wearing a nice cardie or a tweed three-piece suit. It's what male librarians are expected to look like and I do so hate to disappoint.

I'm going to write about things that interest me. Whether that includes what I'm reading, a film I've just watched, a folk gig I've attended or something on the internet that caught my eye.

Eclectic is the word I'm looking for. Which, in this case, might just be a synonym for unfocused. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I always saw you more as a blue rince, twin-set and pearls sort of librarian!

    ReplyDelete